Student/Renter Enrollment Forms

New students and renters must carefully review and complete this enrollment packet prior to beginning flight training or renting an aircraft. In addition, we will need copies of your driver’s license and either passport or birth certificate in compliance with the TSA’s proof of citizenship requirements. Please have these items ready before you begin filling out these forms, and be prepared to present them to your flight instructor or EFI staff prior to your first lesson.