EFI Flight School, located at French Valley Airport in Murrieta, offers comprehensive flight training programs that not only train students for a Private Pilot Certificate, but also Instrument, Commercial and Certified Flight Instructor certificate programs.
Passing the FAA check ride is just one part of your training. At EFI Flight School, we will prepare you for flying in the real world with proficiency and confidence, and we will provide you with a training program that is tailored to meet your goals, schedule and budget. Our flight training programs are designed to incorporate all of the elements that are critical to making you a safe and competent pilot! At EFI Flight school we offer:
- FAA Certified part 141 flight training and Cessna Pilot Center. EFI Flight School has the distinction of having been selected as a certified Cessna Pilot Center (CPC). The CPC designation guarantees the highest standards in professional flight training while incorporating an interactive, comprehensive, and proven flight-training program. Pilot Center students earn their wings about 30 percent faster than the worldwide average. We’ll get our students where they want to go, faster and safer than any other flight instruction program.
- Highly experienced and qualified instructors, so you know you’re flying with a pilot who has handled every situation you could possibly encounter in the air.Technically-advanced and carefully maintained aircraft to keep you safe in the air.
- Flight instructors whose sole business is flight instruction, and whose primary concern is helping you reach your goals. We aren’t successful unless you are successful!
- All flight and ground instruction will be conducted one-on-one with your instructor.
- A relaxed, training atmosphere that is friendly, professional and personable!
- Finance options to help you manage the cost of flight training.